Monday, April 15, 2013

The Lost State

Most people, whether the want to admit it or not, will go through a period of their life that is challenging and weird. This often happens through the teenage years. These of course vary in extremeness for everyone. Maybe I'm not making sense, let me start again. Have you ever talked to a junior high boy? In general, they are moody, "smart alicy" and like to make inappropriate comments. I went through a stage of this too, but I phased out. However, lots of people never do, they live in this lost state for quite a while. It's weird to see my friends who are in it. They act funny around me, they respect me, so that's nice, but they always say sorry when they swear or say something bad (half the time I don't know what it means so it doesn't matter). I really appreciate that they notice me, but it's just kinda interesting to me. I'm not one to judge anybody, like ever, but I am a people watcher (slightly contradictory). I just want to tell those people that I get it, I was there, not to such an extreme, honestly I'm such a goody-good and I have plenty of stories that I'm sure will come up. But I just want them to get through it, to jump over it and become the person they can become. I have a couple of siblings, like 11, and I have seen how it has helped people. We are given are challenges so we can keep others from having them.
So, there you go, my thought of the day, I didn't explain it very well but I hope you kinda understood.

2 comments:

  1. I have two boys, both adults now, but def remember those weird teen years. Thank God they end. I don't know how you have time to write with such a busy family! I'm a new follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. :-) Which blog do you most write at? This one or the other one? :-)
    from The Dugout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed I have no way to "follow" here, I'll check you're other blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete