Monday, September 30, 2013

Who am I? at Eleven.

I've shown you some of my best works, but I can assure you I haven't always been able to even form complete (or good) sentences. Here is a piece I wrote when I was about eleven for some assignment. This was the phase were I thought really short sentences were cool.

        Who am I?
    I hate roller coasters. I would rather have my feet on solid ground. I am not a dropping person either, I would much rather be on flat ground.
    I love sports. I take dance, basketball, softball, track and field, tennis and cheerleading. I love it! Sometimes, I am so busy I go straight to bed when I come home.
    When I am not playing sports I am playing instruments. I play the piano and clarinet. I also sing solos at church. Last year I sang with my sisters. Who am I?
    When I was a baby, my brother put me in the bathtub and I almost drowned. I started to turn blue and I was life flighted to primary children’s Hospital.
    I like to hang out with my friends a lot. I used to talk on the phone with them but after we talk for five hours straight my mom told me to go on walks with them instead.
    I have twelve people in my family but in June we will have thirteen. My siblings and I are so excited I can’t wait for a new member in my family. Who am I?



Just to clarify I could play like "Mary Had a Little Lamb" on the piano, could do a cartwheel and knew a few cheers, and did a 3 week summer tennis camp. It's interesting to see what I thought was important to tell people like, "Who am I?" "Well, I hate roller coasters!" Way to get priorities straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment